As the digital landscape continues to evolve, AI-powered large language models (LLMs) are becoming increasingly sophisticated and versatile.
So, what are LLMs and what can they do?
Large language models (LLMs) are a type of artificial intelligence (AI) that are trained on massive datasets of text and code.
LLMs can be used to perform a wide range of tasks.
• Generating text: LLMs can generate text in a variety of formats, including poems, code, scripts, musical pieces, email, letters, etc.
• Translating languages: LLMs can translate between languages with high accuracy.
• Answering questions: LLMs can answer questions in a comprehensive and informative way, even if they are open-ended, challenging, or strange.
• Summarizing text: LLMs can summarize text into a concise and informative format.
• Writing different kinds of creative content: LLMs can write different kinds of creative content, like poems, stories, and scripts.
The AI Titans
Click here to access the full article – and a “Comparative Look at Meta’s LLaMa 2, OpenAI’s GPT-4, Google Bard AI, Amazon and AWS, Amazon Bedrock, and Amazon’s CodeWhisperer.”
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of overwrite.ai and its owners.
overwrite.ai is a pioneering Generative AI, creating engagement-oriented content for the real estate industry. We create the marketing content that powers the real estate industries of the UAE, KSA, Egypt and Lebanon.For Full Article: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/navigating-ai-landscape-comparative-look-metas-llama/?midToken=AQFxiDVZ9qXx1Q&midSig=31Ranuyaxg1aU1&trk=eml-email_series_follow_newsletter_01-newsletter_hero_banner-0-open_on_linkedin_cta&trkEmail=eml-email_series_follow_newsletter_01-newsletter_hero_banner-0-open_on_linkedin_cta-null-jtsq4~lksb9alw~to-null-null&eid=jtsq4-lksb9alw-to